Its so fun to see you & your little man. I love it. Its great to be in touch with you! Once this postpardom is over (hopefully soon!:)we'll have to have a jerusalem get-together! I'd love to see you. -Emily
Hey Sandi! What a cute blog! I hope you don't mind I found you through Britni's. Your family is so cute. I had to laugh about the post of his broken leg - my boy is also quite the little injury prone crazy boy! (our total now is two broken arms - both buckle fractures - and one massive black eye, with many other minor bumps/bruises/cuts). :-)
4 comments:
Cute pictures! We need to get together again soon. I am 20 weeks along (to answer your question). Miss ya, Allie
Cute blog. I love how Reed is so serious in some of your pictures! :)
Its so fun to see you & your little man. I love it. Its great to be in touch with you!
Once this postpardom is over (hopefully soon!:)we'll have to have a jerusalem get-together! I'd love to see you.
-Emily
Hey Sandi! What a cute blog! I hope you don't mind I found you through Britni's. Your family is so cute. I had to laugh about the post of his broken leg - my boy is also quite the little injury prone crazy boy! (our total now is two broken arms - both buckle fractures - and one massive black eye, with many other minor bumps/bruises/cuts). :-)
Post a Comment