Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Riley!

Riley turns two.
I made a cars cake for Riley's birthday this year. For those of you who know me well have to be proud of me. You know I am not the most crafty person. Riley seemed to really like his cake.

Riley was so excited for his birthday cake. He even blew out both of his candles. He is such a fun kid. We are so blessed to have him, and to have another little boy on the way!



8 comments:

Sara said...

Congrats on having another boy!! That's exciting - our boys will be close to the same age! You did great on the cake too btw. You're much craftier than I am!! ;-)

Amanda said...

I am very impressed with your cars cakes - good job! And you're having a boy, how fun! That's very exciting, congratulations.

sunnie said...

Yea, a new post. Impressed with the cake!

Holly said...

Congratulations on having another boy! It is so fun to have two of the same - they play (and fight!!) really well together, but it is fun. Comment on my blog with your email so I can send you a link - I am going private next week.

Caitlin said...

Congrats on the 2nd boy. Fun. :)

. . . and nice job with the cake, too.

I hope all is going well for your guys.

Steph said...

He is getting so big and more handsome every time I see him! Way to go on the cars! That is territory I have never dared venture into!

Unknown said...

So cute. Love the cake! You are such a cute mom. So excited for another little guy to join you!

Lindsay Ann said...

Great job on the cakes! You will love having two boys by eachother. They can share a room, toys, clothes, and entertain eachother. Congrats! When are you due?