Monday, September 21, 2009

Enjoying the family

Daddy and Riley in their twin BYU shirts on game day.
I took this picture of Riley right before he went to his first day of preschool. He was so cute and excited for his new class. So far, he has only been in the time out chair once in the three times he has been. He is trying so hard to learn how to play nice with other kids.

Now that Logan is sitting up we decided to try the two boys in the tub together. They seemed to have a fun time together, and now that Riley has a friend to get in the bath with he isn't fighting bathtime anymore.


Logan is such a happy baby! He has been such a joy to have in our family. Riley loves to make him laugh and smile, and he is doing a lot better at being a nice big brother to him.




My life as a mother of two has been a lot busier than it was with just one, but I am loving my time with these two sweet little boys! They both love to have my attention, and usually at the same time.



8 comments:

Caitlin said...

They are so cute! . . . and are both getting so big! I'm so glad I saw you guys before we took our month long vacation, but I think we need to catch up again soon.

Dana said...

Sandi you look so darling with your cute little boys. I miss you!

Randi said...

You've got such a cute famiy!

Lacey said...

What a cute family you have Sandi. Two close together is busy but they will be the best of friends before you know it!

Steph said...

Cute!

The Lively's said...

He is quite the cute little baby! Glad your enjoying your fam! I still have your book I have been meaning to drop it by but keep forgetting! Anyhoo cute fam!

Erica said...

Your boys are so cute. It's true about them needing you at the same time. DO you think that they plan that? I saw Nicole at the Y football game and we both mentioned that we need to get together. That would be great.

Team Beardshall said...

Ha, not to be a stalker but I found your blog on Randi's. Yup, you have the cutes family! Thanks for letting us borrow your boot again for Katy!