Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Riley breaks his leg






Riley fractured his leg on May 6, 2008. He was playing in our kitchen and slipped on a piece of paper. He was in a splint for about five days, and then he was in a cast for three weeks. Life at our house was a little hectic through the whole ordeal. Riley has had the cast off for about 2 1/2 weeks now and he is pretty much back to his normal active self. I guess this is just the first of many injuries for my curious and crazy boy!

1 comment:

AnnDee said...

At least Riley did it by himself. Taylor was wrestling with Jake when he was one year old and twisted Jakes arm in such a way it fractured it. Poor kid that has abusive parents!!

I actually think Riley looks so cute with his cast - I'm so excited you've started a blog! I'm horrible at updating mine--But I'm trying to get better. :) Your family is so darling!