Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Summer Fun



6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for your blog! You look so great & your little man is so cute!
-Emily

Steph said...

This looks great. Steve and I are wondering why we're not one of your "favorites"? What's up with that?

Shanna said...

Yay Sandi! I'm so excited you have a blog. It's so funny......I too am one of those people who made fun of blogs and here I am blogging. Yes, I jumped on the blogging band wagon a couple months ago.

Riley is growing up so much. What a cutie! I can't believe he broke his leg. What a tough little guy.

Shanna

Michelle said...

Riley is so cute! I am sure that your house was interesting during the cast days. I am excited that you have a blog. It is so fun to see how the kids are changing.

Dana said...

Sandi,
I am so excited that you started a blog. I miss you so much and I am so excited that Sunnie is coming back. You have a darling little family. Love ya, Dana

The Crane Family said...

Hey! So glad I found you through Melisa's blog. How are you?