Friday, September 5, 2008

Going to the Lake in St. George




Our family went down to St. George for Labor Day weekend. Reed's friend took us out to the lake and we had a great time. Riley did so much better on the boat this time. He even rode on the tube with us. We had fun seeing friends and family, and Riley continues to ask about his favorite cousin Amy.

6 comments:

The Lively's said...

It is about time you put some new stuff on here! Glad you guys had fun! We will have to get together next week sometime! I had to babysit today! Thanks for your vote!

Sara said...

Such cute pictures! It looks like you guys had a great time. Yeah, it's been a recent development that I'm having these complications. They found out my fluid was low at my 20 week U/S about a week and a half ago. So we are just praying our baby will be okay and make it full term (healthily) or as close to it as possible. It's such a long time away... Thanks for your comment and your offer to help. If I do have to stay on this modified bed rest (or strict bed rest) I will definitely have to take you up on it. Brad's already going stir crazy! ;-)

Heather said...

I just came across your blog. Cute pictures, we love St. George too! It is far enough to feel like you went on vacation but not too far!!:)

Lindsay Ann said...

Riley is so cute! I miss the lake. Love you!

AnnDee said...

I can't get over how cute Riley is!! what a darling family you have. I guess it's all worth the hassle in the end when you get to see them enjoy something (like the zoo). Fun to see updated pictures (I'm not one to scold for slow posting. I'm HORRIBLE at keeping up to date.) But you all look smashing! :)

Holly said...

Hey Sandi! I saw your blog from McKenzie's. It is so good to hear how you are doing - your little boy is so cute! I hope all is good - and I hope you don't mind me checking in once in awhile to see how you are!
Holly