Thursday, October 9, 2008

Two Breaks Before Age 2


Riley with his first broken leg in May 2008.

Riley with broken leg number two. What are the chances of this happening?
Two weeks ago when Reed was hunting Riley fell down our garage stairs and broke his left leg. It had only been four months since he got his cast off his other leg, so I couldn't believe it was really broken. Of course it happened when Reed was out of town and without cell phone service, so I went through the ER trauma as a single parent. Riley only has his cast on for 2 more weeks and he is doing much better now that he can get around.


4 comments:

sunnie said...

Yea a new post!

Anonymous said...

I still can't believe this! I thought our bad luck of broken legs were over! I guess we should just expect the unexpected...we both have boys!

Unknown said...

What a tough little guy! At least he'll have something cool to share when he meets people and has to tell something unique about himself!:)

Steph said...

Seriously! UNBELIEVABLE!!!!