Thursday, October 9, 2008

Baby number 2 is on the way!

I can't figure out the cool pregnacy tracker thing that people put on their blogs, so I just decided to do a post announcing that I am pregnant. We are so excited for the new addition to our family coming the first of April. I am 16 weeks along, and things seem to be going well so far. I will post again when we find out the sex of our baby.

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations that is so exciting I am so happy for you guys!

Shanna said...

Sandi!!! that is so great! Congratulations......we are so happy for you and Reed, and for Riley to be a big brother!

Sara said...

Congratulations Sandi!! That's so exciting! And btw, don't feel too bad about Riley's two broken feet - Brad's had two broken arms! We're just switched on which extremity they keep breaking. ;-)

Lindsay Ann said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you. I can't believe Riley broke each leg. What are the odds. Lexie just broke her arm. Crazy isn't it!

Holly said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! We live in Omaha, so you might not recognize the zoo unless you have been out this way! My husband is attending Creighton and is in his last year of Pharmacy School. Who knows where we will go next....!!

Hassingers said...

Congratulations you guys. That is so exciting.
Hannah and Jace had broken arms at the same time. That's just kids for you. We have got to get together for lunch. Maybe next week some time. I'll call you.

The Lively's said...

Ditto, Ditto, Ditto...! Congrats and thanks again so much for watching Kyle! He had so much fun. When I asked him about it he got so excited! I owe you so let me know! My friend wants info about that piano lady so e-mail me her info if it isn't too much trouble
Thanks again!

TEISHA said...

I am so excited for you guys!!! I am so glad i found your blog!!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad that I found your blog! Riley looks so cute in his little monkey costume!

Unknown said...

So exciting!! I'm so happy for you!! And you are almost 1/2 way there!:) Congrats!
-Emily

Steph said...

All you do for the baby ticker is go to someone's blog that has it and double click on the icon. That should take you to the website. All you do once you're there is type in your due date and it will make a widget for you. There should be a little text box with the information for "getting the widget". All you do is copy the entire text box of words and then go to your blog. If you want your ticker to show up on the side bar, go to "layout" and then choose "add a new gadget". Then choose the gadget that says "html". OPen that gadget and make sure your curser is down inside the empty box. Paste the widget information that you copied form the ticker website in the empty text box. Then hit done. When you view your blog, your ticker should show up at the very top of your sidebar. You can move it wherever you want on your blog, but that's how you get it on there! Good luck!