Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Christmas Vacation
Here are some things we did as a family over the Christmas holiday. Reed had a week off of work, so it was great to do some fun things together. Riley loves to ride the carousel with daddy. We went sledding one beautiful sunny morning with my sister's family. I did go down the hill a few times on the sled with Riley. I didn't know that sledding is a no no when you are pregnant. Oh well, we had fun anyway!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
cute photos! how are you feeling these days? is time going quickly or is it dragging?
You are so funny! My sister went sledding prenant too, but I am not sure if she was quite as far along as you are. Aren't you due really soon?
Hey Sis. Peterson! I just found your blog through Amanda's blog. I thought I'd lost you forever. Your family is adorable! My son just turned 2 as well. Good luck with this pregnancy. 2 boys... how fun! You can find my blog by clicking on my name above. Love ya!
How are you Sandi? It has been so long! We need to catch up.
Post a Comment