
There was an indoor pool at the place we stayed and we tried multiple times to get Riley in a swimsuit to go swimming, but he did not want to take off his shoes, pants,and coat. Even when his cousins came to swim he just walked around the pool and watched them have fun. Hopefully he will be over this by the summer.

We found a fire truck in front of a store and Riley did not want to get out of it. He stayed in it driving with daddy for a half an hour.


We went hiking at Red Cliffs. It was a different experience trying to hike with a two year old. Riley wanted to stop and touch everything or just sit and play in the sand, so we really didn't get very far before we had to go back. We did see one waterfall, and it was fun just being in the outdoors as a family.
4 comments:
Sandi, I cannot believe that you are ready to have another baby. I know that I am not the one pregnant, but it seems to have gone by so fast :). I can't wait to see the pictures of the family of 4!
Fun trip! It's been fun to see you more often lately, and I'm excited for these next couple of weeks for you. :)
Cute pictures - and enjoy that time before the baby comes. You look great pregnant, I am jealous! I can't wait to see pics of the new one!
So -- I've just been catching up on a few blogs -- and I can't believe this is what you look like pregnant -- no fair. that is me at 3 months!!!
It was sooo fun to visit with you -- I saw Reagen (sp) and Abi this last week at random places. It's fun to be in Utah and run into people I know every once in a while!
You are a great mom of 2. I hope it is getting easier and believe me -- there will be a time when you don't want them to get one second older.....
GOOD LUCK!!
Post a Comment