
Logan Reed Huntsman was born on April 3rd at 4:25 PM. He weighed 8lbs 9 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. He got an infection called Group B Strep and ended up in the hospital for 10 days. We are happy to have him home and healthy now, and we are just trying to adjust to being a family of four.
20 comments:
Congrats!! He is darling. Can't wait for more pictures!!
Congratulations - I've been checking your blog every so often hoping to see pics of your new little guy. I'm so happy for you, and glad that he is now well and home. Love ya!
Congrats Sandy, what a doll!
Congrats! He is so handsome! That was Sawyers weight exactly! And of course, I love the name!
Congrats Sandi! He is such a cutie. You will love being a fam of 4.
Congratulations!
Congratulations!! He is adorable. I'm glad he's doing better. ;)
Congrats Sandi! That's awesome! I am glad to hear all is well now...both Logan and you. He is adorable!
Congratulations! He's adorable!
He is adorable! If you need ANYTHING just call me. I would be happy to have Rylee over for a while and play with Emmy.
I also love his old navy outfit :)
Congrats Sandi! I was just thinking about you the other day...wondering if you'd had the baby yet! He is SO adorable. Glad you and baby are home and doing well!
Congrats, glad you are all well! Cute boys!
How exciting! I have been meaning to call you I hope all is getting better. Having a kid in the hospital is no fun and very scary!!! Hope is okay! Let me know if you need anything!
He looks like a keeper! We hope to get his little cousin here soon!!!!
So Excited for you...now that he's out of that hospital. That is really tough to leave without your baby. Congratulations!! Two boys is the best thing ever. You have not one, not Two, but THREE great boys. We missed you at the mission reunion, but TOTALLY understand.
Wow, congrats Huntsmans. I can't believe you have 2 cute little ones now! Logan looks adorable. I am sorry he was sick. That must have been terrible.
Good luck with the adjustment.
He is adorable! I am glad you are all home and healthy. CONGRATULATIONS!
Congratulations! I found your link from Sara's blog. Logan is adorable! You're so lucky!
Congratulations! He is so darling. I am glad that he is doing better.
Look how cute your family is! I didn't know that you were a blogger? I am so glad that we can catch up... Congrats on the new babe he is so cute.
Post a Comment